Nobody likes a deodorant that stinks, but not everyone can use a deodorant that contains baking soda. Though we only use a small amount of bakingsoda in our formulation, for some, their skin is still too sensitive. For this reason, we've created a deodorant specially crafted for sensitive skin. This recipe contains no baking soda, while still keeping true to our vegan, simplycrafted recipe. Our deodorants are expertly crafted in small batches with ingrediets that are designed to keep you smelling fresh. Coconut oil and shea butter condition the skin, while our special blend of arrowroot power, kaolin clay, keep you fresh without the use of baking soda. With added skin loving Vitamin E for a little extra TLC for your underarm area. Packaged in a convientent stick applicator, our deodorant glides on smooth with no crumbing, no mess, and no hassle.
Our unscented deodorant is crafted without the use of any scent additives, and has the natural light scent of virgin, organic, fair trade coconut oil, and raw, organic, fair trade shea butter.
What makes our sensitive skin deodorants so different?
- Easy to use - our convienent stick applicator lets you easily apply this deodorant without the mess and headache
- Vegan - all of the ingredients we use in our deodorants are completely vegan friendly with no beeswax
- No stearates, hydrogenated oils, or hard to understand ingredients - just our simple, easy to understand recipe
- Pthalate free, paraben free, and free of all perfumes
- Enriched with Vitamin E
- No baking soda - specially formulated for those with sensitive skin to minimize irritation
Ingredients: Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera)*, Arrowroot Powder (Maranta arundinacea), Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii)*, Kaolin Clay, Sunflower Seed Wax (Helianthus Annuus), Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
*Certified Organic Ingredient
NET WT: 2.64 OZ (75G)