No one likes a deodorant that stinks. That is why at we set out to create a simple vegan friendly recipe that really works. Our deodorants are expertly crafted in small batches with ingrediets that are designed to keep you smelling fresh. Coconut oil and shea butter condition the skin, while our special blend of arrowroot power, kaolin clay, and a touch of baking soda keep the odors at bay. With added skin loving Vitamin E for a little extra TLC for your underarm area. Packaged in a convientent stick applicator, our deodorant glides on smooth with no crumbling, no mess, and no hassle.
Butterfly Garden is a lighthearded. delicate floral bouque of apple blossom, lily of the valley, lilac, and jasmine. This beautiful floral heart is balanced with notes of soft woods and musk, with lighthearded notes of sweet citrus.
What makes our deodorants so different?
- Easy to use - our convienent stick applicator lets you easily apply this deodorant without the mess and headache
- Vegan - all of the ingredients we use in our deodorants are completely vegan friendly with no beeswax
- Gentile on skin, but touch on odor - we specially formulate our recipe with only a small amount of baking soda, just enough to get the job done without being overly irritating.
- No stearates, hydrogenated oils, or hard to understand ingredients - just our simple, easy to understand recipe
- Pthalate free, paraben free
- Enriched with Vitamin E
Ingredients: Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera)*, Arrowroot Powder (Maranta arundinacea), Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii)*, Kaolin Clay, Sunflower Seed Wax (Helianthus Annuus), Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Sodium Bicarbonate, Fragrance
*Certified Organic Ingredient
NET WT: 2.64 OZ (75G)